Mushroom Madness Mushroom Madness

Amazing Madness!

This game is amazing! Madness! Perfect polish, fun game play, funny sounds, and HEDGEHOGS!!! Madness, madness. Thanks for uploading it!

Shields of Gemland Shields of Gemland

Awesome!

I can't stop playing! Perfect polish and level difficulty. Very impressive!

Hovernauts Hovernauts

Duplicate entries???

This game was uploaded last week as well. If everyone uploaded their games every week after making minor changes, NG would be in chaos.

Hungry Shapes Hungry Shapes

Fun and well-polished

I had fun playing this game! It's original, and I like hungry smileys, haha.

Moreover, the execution is literally flawless, and the level editor is top-notch, which brings a whole new dimension to the game. Well done!
Looking forward to the sequel.

Building Blaster Building Blaster

Demolition...

Wasn't there another game just like this last week...? Demolition City? I guess it's not your fault that they managed to launch their game first. This was fun, but nothing extraordinary.

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

The best Difference Game I've played

...even better than "Dreams"! Give my compliments to the artist.

Also, I like the new "hint-meter" system.

5/5

Mechanism Mechanism

Splitter rip-off?

Splitter rip-off, anyone? A good game, yes, but hardly original or new. It feels just like Splitter but with a different skin.

Blinkout Blinkout

Original

Very original gameplay: you definitely don't see that every day on NG. Also good level progression and music/sound effects. Well done! 5/5

HybridMind responds:

I appreciate you leaving your review and playing our game. Thanks a bunch!

MELOBALL MELOBALL

Casual, simple yet entertaining

Kept me entertained for a solid 20 minutes. Very good job on finding that rare balance between a simple, casual yet somewhat challenging game (with the medals / %-scores). Great music as well. Keep it up!

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

Original and high-quality

Original game, and I agree with Beta-Omega that it obviously is a high-quality game that required a lot of time and effort to make. I especially like the later levels (40+), which are pretty challenging from a thinking perspective as well.

Some optimization to avoid the lag would've earned it a 10/10 from me.